Liveaboard Cruise Director
The world-spanning fleet of Siren Fleet, Master Liveaboards, blue o two and The Junk offer qualified dive professionals a unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience as a Cruise Director on board one or two of our yachts. The programme is for a period of 90 days and will allow you to dive daily in some of the most amazing diving destinations around the world!
For whom is this programme?
- Enthusiastic and eager divers, min. qualified DM or equivalent, with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Service and customer-minded, team spirit, willingness to take charge
- Dedicated to making every single cruise the best possible experience for their guests
What do we offer?
- Period of 90 days on board of one or two of our vessels, incl. full board
- Complete training schedule from our Cruise Directors, as well as: “learning by doing”
We encourage you to spread out your CDIP over one or two of our destinations. Find our destinations facilitating CDIP as listed below. These are subject to availability:
- Papua New Guinea
- Red Sea
- Solomon Islands
- Truk Lagoon
- Thailand / Myanmar
Are you ready to sign up? Please find more information and the application form below.
or contact us for any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.