Which measures have you taken to prevent Covid on board?
- When our guests arrive at the pier we take their temperature, they wear face masks and sanitize their hands.
- All luggage is disinfected before transportation to the boat.
- Upon embarkation, guest’s temperature is checked again, hands are sanitized once more.
During the dive trip
- We keep a daily log of our guests’ temperatures.
- First time dive gear setup we ask everyone to disinfect their regulator in a designated bucket.
- Disinfectant bottles as well as hand sanitizer bottles are widely available on the dive deck and everywhere else on the boat.
- Every guest on board receives a package containing disinfectant mouthwash, hand sanitizer, latex gloves and a face mask.
- All surfaces on the boat are disinfected 4-5 times daily.
For a more detailed ‘Business in Covid’ update, please click here [link]
We promise to issue a full credit note should the below apply:
- We need to cancel your trip due to government restrictions.
- Within 60 days of departure you have contracted the virus and can provide medical evidence to support this.
- Within 60 days of departure, you cannot enter Thailand due to governmental restrictions.
- Within 60 days of departure, your country of residence prevents you from departing due to their governmental guidelines and restrictions on the embarkation point for the liveaboard.
What we ask from you:
- All payments are up to date for your booking.
- You remain open and honest about your COVID-19 country restrictions.
It is worth noting that as Thailand begins to open to travelers, there may still be provincial travel restrictions in place that affect your ability to reach the vessel. Please continue to monitor any governmental advice and international/domestic travel restrictions in relation to your cruise.
Can I amend my booking?
We understand that you may want to amend your booking. Amendments are made on a booking by booking basis and though we are trying to accommodate wherever we can, however, this may not always be possible. We will consider both government restrictions and guests’ personal circumstances when reviewing booking amendments.
What is a credit note?
If you wish to reschedule your holiday, but cannot yet commit to a new date then a credit note has been issued to give you the flexibility to book the holiday of your choice in the future. Please get in touch with us if you wish to use your credit note for a new dive trip.
How can I speak to a member of the team?
Please call our team in Thailand during business hours: 08.00 to 18.00
Phone number: (+66) 763 67 444 and: (+66) 810 142 748
Our standard Terms and Conditions apply.
If you cannot travel due to Covid-19, we will honour the monies paid to us and move the booking to a later date. For this to be applicable, one of the following must apply:
- You have contracted the virus within 30 days to departure and can provide medical evidence to support this
- OR Within 14 days to departure, your final destination country prevents you from entering due to their governmental guidelines and restrictions on your country of residence
- OR Within 14 days to departure, your country of residence prevents you from departing due to their governmental guidelines and restrictions on the embarkation point for the liveaboard
If any of the above do not apply, it is your responsibility to get yourself to the point of embarkation.
The ‘Corona Clause’ can be removed at any time.